狐狸狗 fox dog;
狐狸精 a seductive woman
狐狸葡萄 fox grape
1. It shows a fox being disembowelled by a pack of hounds.
2. Fox, badger, weasel and stoat are regularly seen here.
3. Even from a distance the effect of his fox costume was stunning.
4. Britain has the largest and most flourishing fox population in Europe.
5. Fifty-five foxes were released from a fur farm by animal rights activists.
6. The foxes come and scavenge the bones.
7. The flash sent 好的癫痫病治疗中心the foxes scampering away.
8. He was as cunning as a fox.
9. a fox with its leg in a trap
10. On farms the fox is considered vermin and treated as such.
11. He saw the fox break cover at that moment.
12. The cagey fox could not be easily trapped by the farmer.
13. The Latin term " Vulpes " is the generic name for the various type of fox.
拉丁术语 “ Vulpes ” 是不同种类狐狸的属名.
14. The fox is known for its cleverness and cunning.
15. There is a big fox den on the back hill.
Foxes are my guide animal. Whenever I’m struggling the most, they always show up somehow. I have several fox tatt颞叶癫痫怎么治oos and I’m probably gonna get more.
In January 2017 I traveled to Tokyo to get a TESOL certificate. I live in Mexico, so being in Japan is one of those once in a lifetime opportunity. That’s why I couldn’t let go the chance of paying a visit to the Fox Village.
It was a 2 hours ride on the Shinkansen (bullet train) to get to Shiroishi, Miyagi. Once I got there, I asked the guard could I get a taxi and he was super nice and called one for me. This is not a strange thing in Japan, it seems to me that everywhere people are extremely friendly and they go out of their way to help you.
5 minutes later, as he said on the 治疗癫痫病好的医院是哪家医院phone, the taxi driver was there. On the way, he showed me an album of Zao Kitsune Mura (Fox Village) which only made my excitement levels go over the top.
After 30 minutes we finally arrived. He gave me a card with his phone number and told me I could ask someone to call him whenever I was done.
The entrance fee is only 1000¥ (8usd) and they explain to you in English how to behave yourself inside. If a fox gets too close you are supposed to show dominance. Don’t lean down cause they might approach behind you and try to bite. Be careful with your backpack and belongings cause they are territorial animals which mean they are probably gonna pee on your stuff. And most importantly, under any circumstances do not attempt to touch them.
Of course, I didn’t follow any of these instructions. I traveled all the way from Mexico, what was I supposed to do, just not do it? And nope, I didn’t get peed on.